- Spirituality is personal and no other person should ever tell you what to believe or how to behavior in the practice of your religion.
- No person should ever come between you and your Gods.
- Proselytizing your religion is disrespectful and ignorant behavior. Only when someone shows interest and ask or inquires about your religion should you involve them.
- Secular Democracy is an awful way of governing as State or Country. As soon as a better system in invented, it will be replaced.
- It is a duty and responsibility of every citizen to participate in a Democracy by voting and holding our elected leaders accountable. Nother responsibility is to follow and obey the laws of the land. Disobedience should only be considered when it is obvious that the Government is no longer a Democracy.
These are a few of my main beliefs. I am sure I will add to it during my discourses.