Thursday, April 3, 2008

Finding My Blog Niche

I am into my third month of this Blog and am starting to get a sense of where I‘m going and what I want to say. It is easy to vent anger and frustrations about all the problems I see around me and the abuses of agencies and governments. Taking a general approach to these issues is like shouting into the wind.

It is also very tempting to focus on organized religions and the suppression and control that they preach in the name of salvation. I am a Heathen and therefore a member of a religious community so I need to be careful about slamming religion and spirituality in general. The religions that I have the most issues with are what we sometimes call the Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. The truth is that I know a lot of people who belong to these three religions and for the most part, they are great people. Some are actually very spiritual and respectful to other religions. It is not the individuals of these religions that I have issues with. They are victims of religious corporations and do not see how they are being controlled and manipulated for non spiritual purposes.

My issues are with the people behind the scenes who are manipulating religious organizations and political institutions. I believe they work to keep our society and governments in confused and turmoil. Their methods wary widely from using ultra conservative religion doctrine, to terrorist acts, and regional wars. The purpose for keeping society in perpetual conflict and ciaos is obvious to me; a peaceful and democratic society is the greatest threat to their power and control.

I do not want to sound like another promoter of conspiracy theories. That I am talking about is obvious when you stop and think about what is happening around us. I do not believe much of what I am told or what I read. I try to observe patterns of behaviors and political trends. Most often you find the truth in behaviors and actions, not in works. What I do know is that social conflict, religious hatred, and wars, are manipulated and orchestrated by very powerful individuals and groups behind the scenes. These are the people and groups I want to focus this Blog on.

No comments: